The global personalized therapy biosimulation market size reached USD 1,061.7 million in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 14.6% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising incidence of drug relapse and drug resistance cases and increasing application of quantitative system pharmacology in drug development processes are some key factors driving global personalized therapy biosimulation market revenue growth.
The most current market research report from Emergen Research focuses on the global market for Personalized Therapy Biosimulation and provides in-depth analysis of each of its major segments. The market size, revenue growth rate, industry statistics, revenue splits by regional markets, gross margins, production costs, and product portfolios are all included in reports on the worldwide Personalized Therapy Biosimulation market. The most significant micro- and macroeconomic elements, such as drivers, opportunities, trends, restrictions, challenges, demand and supply ratios, production and consumption patterns, stringent regulatory frameworks, and a host of other factors, are also discussed in the research.
Drug development is a lengthy, complex, multifaceted, and costly process, with high failure rates and fewer drugs receiving U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approval. The low success rate, increasing R&D expenditure, and rising incidence of drug resistance in cancer, epilepsy, and tuberculosis, among others, are some factors driving the rising need for incorporating biosimulation techniques for the development of new generations of drugs. The majority of patients show resistance to novel targeted drugs or classical chemotherapeutic agents and do not respond to standard cancer treatment options such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy, thereby leading to a higher cancer recurrence rate. In recent years, the majority of biopharmaceutical companies have been employing modeling and simulation techniques in the drug discovery and development process, ranging from target identification and validation through the analysis of preclinical data to the analysis of phase I, II, and III clinical trial data for optimizing doses for safety and efficacy. Hence, the majority of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies are incorporating biosimulation in clinical studies to determine a patient’s Therapy Response Index (TRI) to understand whether a patient will respond to standard care treatment, identify optimal therapies, and thereby improve clinical efficacy, avoid ineffective treatment, and improve the overall survival rate of patients. This is expected to drive the growth of the market to a significant extent going forward.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/785
The latest study provides an insightful analysis of the broad competitive landscape of the global Personalized Therapy Biosimulation market, emphasizing the key market rivals and their company profiles. A wide array of strategic initiatives, such as new business deals, mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, technological upgradation, and recent product launches, undertaken by these companies has been discussed in the report. The report analyzes various elements of the market’s competitive scenario, such as the regulatory standards and policies implemented across the industry over recent years. Our team of experts has leveraged several powerful analytical tools, such as Porter’s Five Forces analysis and SWOT analysis, to deliver a comprehensive overview of the global Personalized Therapy Biosimulation market and pinpoint the fundamental growth trends.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Cellworks Group Inc., Certara USA Inc., Simulation Plus Inc., Schrodinger Inc., In Silico Biosciences Inc., Genedata AG, Physiomics plc, Insilico Biotechology AG, Chemical Computing Group ULC (CCG), and Evidera Inc
Global Personalized Therapy Biosimulation Market Highlights:
- Regional demand estimation and forecast
- Product Mix Matrix
- R&D Analysis
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Pre-commodity pricing volatility
- Supply chain optimization analysis
- Technological updates analysis
- Raw Material Sourcing Strategy
- Competitive Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Location Quotients Analysis
- Carbon Footprint Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Vendor Management
Key Parameters Analyzed in This Section:
- Company Profiles
- Gross Revenue
- Profit margins
- Product sales trends
- Product pricing
- Industry Analysis
- Sales & distribution channels
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
Key Points Covered in This Section:
- Regional contribution
- Estimated revenue generation
- Vital data and information about the consumption rate in all the leading regional segments
- An expected rise in market share
- Forecast growth in the overall consumption rate
To Visit Full Study of Personalized Therapy Biosimulation Market Research Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/personalized-therapy-biosimulation-market
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Software segment is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period due to increasing adoption of biosimulation software by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, Contract Research Organizations, regulatory agencies, and academic and research institutes to accelerate drug development process and rapid technological advancements and up-gradation in the software.
- Oncology segment revenue is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR over the forecast period owing to rising prevalence of cancer, increasing adoption of personalized medicine approach for cancer treatment and increasing use of biosimulation platform to predict individual response to cancer therapeutics and minimize drug resistance among cancer patients.
- Drug discovery segment revenue is expected to register a significantly robust CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing use of biosimulation technique in drug discovery process ranging from target validation, lead identification, lead optimization, to product characterization.
- Pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies segment is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period owing to increasing adoption of computer modelling approach for development of safe and effective medication, streamlining clinical trial process, reducing costs involved in production of new drugs, improving selection of targeted population, and developing advanced therapeutics for cancer.
- North America is expected to account largest revenue share over the forecast period due to increasing demand for biomedical simulations, increasing adoption of personalized therapy approach, increasing number of clinical trial process, and increasing implementation of computational modelling in clinical trial process.
The report bifurcates the Personalized Therapy Biosimulation market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Therapeutic Area Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Drug Development
- Drug Discovery
Key reasons to buy the Global Personalized Therapy Biosimulation Market report:
- The latest report comprehensively studies the global Personalized Therapy Biosimulation market size and provides useful inference on numerous aspects of the market, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- The report offers an insightful analysis of the regional outlook of the market.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products services offered by this industry.
- The report holistically covers the latest developments taking place in this industry. Therefore, it lists the most effective business strategies implemented by the market rivals for ideal business expansion.
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any requests for customization of the latest report, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will assist you and ensure the report is designed as per your requirements.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.