- Virtual DOM: Virtual DOM, unlike DOM, is responsible for facilitating the coding process by re-rendering the new changes in the UI.
- One-way data binding: One-way data binding mainly uses Flux controls for updating the view and controlling any application workflow.
- Cross Platform: React is a write-once-and-run-anywhere software. There is no need to rewrite the existing code for any platform.
Advantages of ReactJS for Enterprise App Development
Let us explore the reasons for using ReactJS for app development.
- Fast Rendering Using Virtual DOM: The performance of any application depends upon the structure on which the performance is built. If someone is planning to build a high-load application, it is one of the primary factors one needs to consider. But when it comes to ReactJS, it uses the virtual DOM technique for all the components. React-DOM creates required updates rendering to the real DOM tree on its own without any interference from the developer.
- Reusable Components: ReactJS offers component reusability, enabling the person to start with small components and progress reaching up to the large components. One can get a component-based structure from this. Developers can use generic components without having any issues. If any non-complex logic is found in the available components, it becomes easy to reuse them, and the process to maintain these components becomes easy.
- SEO-Friendly: If anyone owns a business and their website doesn’t come up in the Google search engine, the effort becomes worthless. Therefore, Search Engine Optimization has always been the top priority for every organization for better success. Henceforth, using the Node with ReactJS can help them increase the visibility of their website on search engines. For any application, page loading time and rendering speed can make or break their website on the search engine. Since ReactJS performs faster rendering than any other framework, it reduces page loading time significantly. It also helps improve the app’s ranking on search engines.
- Stability: Since ReactJS only uses downward data flow, it’s a more stable core than any other form. Whenever someone makes any changes in the child’s structure, the parent’s structure remains unaffected by those changes. So, whenever any person – as a ReactJS developer, wants to change an object, they only have to modify the state, and make amendments. Only then they can proceed with further updating. This structure ensures that the code is stable and delivers a level of smooth app performance. The feature of data flow from a single point is crucial for a RectJS development company to employ this framework.
- Flux and Redux Architecture: Flux, developed by Facebook, is mainly used for various web applications. It is similar to other React components in its unidirectional flow. The architecture consists of action creators that help in creating action form method parameters. The Flux also maintains a library for these methods. The central dispatcher keeps these actions together to update all the stores. All views are as per the stores. Redux is an improved version of Flux architecture. It consists of a single store that does not exist in flux architecture.
- Wide Range of Toolset For Developers: Another advantage of ReactJs is that it helps people choose this platform because of its user-friendliness. The library of ReactJS comes with a complete toolset helping developers deploy engaging features for applications. The two tools provided by React are React Developer Tools and Redux Developer Tools. These tools can be easily installed as Chrome extensions. Due to the React developer tool, it becomes easy for developers to identify the parent and child components, and also help observe component hierarchies, and inspect the present state and props of these components. While using the Redux developer tool, one can observe various dispatched actions, and current store states and check changes in stores.
- Strong Community Support: React has a community of dedicated developers that is large and massive. So one can be assured of quick and accurate solutions. Experts are delivering free React tutorials regularly on YouTube and write in-depth tutorials as articles and blogs. It has more than 1000 independent contributors worldwide, contributing to React as it is a reliable and up-to-date technology.
- Increases Productivity: It is an undeniable fact, that when an app has very complex logic, and when a single modification in one component can dramatically affect other components in the application. The frequent updates of this application often turn into headaches. The features of ReactJS such as Virtual DOM, reusable components, Backward-compatibility, and flexibility for other platforms, allow the developers to develop applications that offer intuitive UI with complex workings. When it comes to ReactJS for enterprise application and productivity, the app developed using ReactJs offers a great UI with consumer-grade simplicity and a mobile-friendly experience.
Considering the benefits of reactjs development services, it’s apparent that ReactJs has a future in enterprise app development. One can build high-end applications and changes can be applied to all the data repeatedly. Using Virtual DOM, one can develop an app faster and more user-friendly. Hence, it is advisable to hire a ReactJS developer for the out-box solutions for the enterprise apps. Ahex can assist you in finding a solution to your issue. It is probably the best available UI framework in the market, allowing developers to create complex UI structures without issues.